By: Steve Durham
I want to show how these three work together, you can't have one without the other, they are a package, and the three of them -Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Praise work very well together.
Good afternoon everyone, welcome to today,s services here-in Indianapolis. Today's message is, "Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Praise". I want to show how these three work together; you can't have one without the other. They are a package, and the three of them -Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Praise, work very well together.
In the Bible there are several examples we could look at. I would like you to turn to Luke 17: 11-19. I picked this one because it stands out in my mind; it is the account where Jesus encounters the ten lepers.
Luke 17: 11-19...
11. Now it came to pass that as He was going up to Jerusalem, He passed through the middle of Samaria and Galilee.
12. And as He went into a certain village, He was met by ten leprous men, who stood at a distance.
13. And they lifted up their voices, saying, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”
14. And when He saw them, He said to them, “Go show yourselves to the priests.” And it came to pass that while they were going, they were cleansed.
15. Then one of them, seeing that he was healed, turned back, glorifying God with a loud voice;
16. And he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him; and he was a Samaritan.
17. And answering, Jesus said, “Were not ten cleansed? But where are the other nine?
18. Are not any found returning to give glory to God except this stranger?”
19. Then He said to him, “Arise and go. Your faith has healed you.”
(A Faithful Version) https://afaithfulversion.org/luke-17/
We hope you enjoy this sermon message. "Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Praise" ...
For more of the GoToMeeting messages visit: https://www.cbcg-gotomeeting.com/